Puff Balls

Puff Balls

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Denman Brush

Yesterday, I sent the following email to Denman International, the makers of the infamous Denman Brush (http://www.denmanbrush.com/index.html):

Hello,

I am a professor and I also blog on hair and identity. I'm wondering if there is any information that you can provide that explains why the Denman Brush works so well (especially on curly/kinky hair)?

Thanks!

I am very curious to hear back. I’ve heard that the Denman brush is a great detangler and curl definer. As a loc wearer (for now!), I haven’t had cause to use one in a LONG time (though my Mom used them on my hair back in the day). Do you all use them? What other tools do you use to detangle your hair? To define your curls?

3 comments:

  1. Still no word back from Denman. Hopefully will hear back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweeted Denman, and told them that: I had 4b 4c hair texture, and the I told them about the brush I have which is the one you have in the picture above. They told me that that wasn't the right one for my hair and they told me which one I should get. I got a response from them back kind of quick! try tweeting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Trece. Thanks! What brush did they recommend you use?

    ReplyDelete