Puff Balls

Puff Balls

Friday, August 5, 2011

Work Out Hairstyles


Image found at: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4Qcm_AvAPwlzlc0BFnTMU4VNobewf0T4M-IS-Og9oCV2DnBz3A9i0BkgIhpvQD7nHq1nNhWRsKrruqY_ghONpq4FWRI1zIgLOMquVJK4VNRq4-or9IfCC7vVoVy0Ctldz4P-B22ORhLqv/s320/Exercise.jpg

Rule #1 of personal training: do NOT tell your new personal trainer that you used to run track. Today was my first day working out with Bismark Osei. Oh my goodness. What an amazing workout. By the end, I'd sweated out my roots and I had two different hairstyles: a mini-afro at the roots and dreadlocks on the ends. Thank the Lord for headbands!

How do you protectively style your hair when you workout? What tips do you have for work out styles? Has your hair ever prevented you from working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment