Puff Balls

Puff Balls

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm back: Viola Davis Pics!


Hi everyone,

Well, I'm writing this post a bit with my tail between my legs. I truly thought that I'd be able to have a FABULOUS new website for you all by this time. Unfortunately, the request for proposal process is taking MUCH longer than I anticipated.

Not to worry! I plan to post here while the website is under construction. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Anyway, there has been LOTS going on as it relates to hair. One thing that made me shriek with joy was the Los Angeles Times spread featuring Ms. Viola Davis (http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2012/02/viola.html).

In the spread, the thespian is interviewed about her career, prestigious award nominations and life in general. However, her mane was almost the main attraction! Ms. Davis you are simply STUNNING! I can only imagine the pressure in Hollywood to have a weave down your back so I APPLAUD you for sporting your natural do.

What do you all think of Ms. Davis' do?

No comments:

Post a Comment