Puff Balls

Puff Balls

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!


Hi everyone,

For the first time in a long time, I took a true family vacation. One where neither my husband nor(or?) I did any work. We took a family RV trip from Boston to Florida making multiple stops along the way. QUITE an adventure. While I didn't blog during the trip, I did gather material to share with you now that we're back home.

On a personal note, I can say that I am LOVING my hair. It has grown tremendously and I'm now having to attend to my hair in new ways. What do I mean? Well, check out today's picture (I cannot explain why the top of the pic is blurry and the bottom of the pic is sharp!) and you'll notice an errant section of hair on my right side right above my ear. I admit that I am VERY much an "every hair in place" kind of person. However, is my hair really errant? Something that needs to be in a certain arrangement? Or, do I have to adjust to the fact that some days my hair is going to do whatever it wants to do? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment