Puff Balls

Puff Balls

Monday, January 23, 2012

Wigs


Sign welcoming visitors to the Fayetteville, NC wig outlet

I am embarrassed to say that we spent ~50-hours driving during our roundtrip RV trip and I drove a grand total of TWO HOURS! Even during the two hours I was nervous wreck because you don't really drive an RV, you guide it. It's HUGE and it blows in the wind. I didn't last long. BUT, during my driving stint, I saw a sign for a wig outlet in Fayetteville, NC. Of course, I couldn't wait to see it!

The wig outlet was large and wigs adorned shelves, counter tops and displays. I was amazed by the sheer number of wig options. Blonde, red, black, curly, straight, wigs for females...even wigs for men!

Here are a few pictures of the wigs I saw.





I'm going to research the varying reasons people might wear wigs. We often think of it as a voluntary fashion statement. However, some people wear wigs for medical reasons (e.g., lost hair due to chemotherapy, alopecia, etc.). Do you have a wig experience you'd like to share? Please do!

2 comments:

  1. Thx for the info, and your web page certainly looks wonderful. Just what word press design are you employing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Let me know if you want to talk "Word Press".

    ReplyDelete